2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server
- use the information to set up your own training courses.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Once you have enrolled on the professional training course you will be invited to attend training in person by arrangement with the tutor. If you are unable to attend in person you will be offered zoom training by arrangement.
Zoom - you will be responsible for attending the training on time and arrange to attend with no distractions and give your tutor full attention (this includes children and pets needing attention). You will be instructed when your model (which you will need to supply) will be needed.
If you do not pass satisfactorily you will be invited to attend another zoom call by arrangement.
As part of your fee you are entitlted to 2 sessions with your tutor. If you need more sesssions you agree to pay an hourly rate of £45.
This schools holds no responsibility for insurance companies, as a professional you will be required to check with your insurance company of the validity of the certification. No refund is offered as soon as you have entered into the course and read any of the course.
Introduction courses and create your own courses
These are interest courses only and do not come with certification or zoom live calls.
As a school we hold no responsibility for any injury or damage sustained from the course content.
Once you have entered the course, no refund will be offered.
This is a professional standard training course aimed at the professional complementary therapist.
It is your responsiblity to check with your insurance company that the course will be acceptable to them.
By entering the course content you are agreeing to the school's terms and conditions.